Return to Subject Choices Overview
Afrikaans First Additional Language
More about Afrikaans First Additional Language
- Reading Comprehension
- Visual Comprehension
- Linguistic skills
- A Creative and Transactional Writing
- You need to attend a compulsory scheduled oral session in Grade 12 at one of our five branches.
- Taking a First Additional Language is compulsory
- Healthcare communication: E.g. training
- Legal professions: E.g. teaching legal writing
- Business: E.g. using the language accurately and persuasively
- GovernmentE.g. translation or interpretation
Do you have any unanswered questions?
Please complete the contact form below and one of our friendly team members will get back to you