Return to Subject Choices Overview
Computer Applications Technology (CAT)
More about Computer Applications Technology
- Systems Technologies
- Internet Technologies
- Network Technologies
- Social Implications
- Information Management
- Solution Development
- Word Processing
- HTML (Web Development)
- File Management
- Requires the full professional version of Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Office 365 containing these full versions will also be accepted.
- Compulsory practical examination in Grade 12 at a Brainline branch.
- Fundamental computer skills that enable enhanced productivity in all careers and fields of study
- Microsoft Office 2016 Professional or 365 including MS Access
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Laptop that can be loaded with Windows
- Internet connectivity
Do you have any unanswered questions?
Please complete the contact form below and one of our friendly team members will get back to you