Return to Subject Choices Overview
More about Dramatic Arts
Drama is a combination of theory and practical work, which complement one another.
- The history and development of theatre
- Play texts in context
- Theory of performance
- Voice development and techniques
- Movement and unlocking the body’s potential
- Compulsory practical examinations in Grade 12 at a designated Brainline branch.
- Additional fees apply.
- Theatre Designer
- Stage Manager
- Theatre Crew
- Performing Arts Management
- Lighting Technician
- Lighting Designer
- Teacher/ Critic
- Events Manager
Do you have any unanswered questions?
Please complete the contact form below and one of our friendly team members will get back to you