Return to Subject Choices Overview
Engineering Graphics & Design
More about Engineering Graphics & Design
- Communicating ideas graphically by using drawing instruments and computer-based tools
- Concepts within Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Technology
- Instrument and freehand drawing techniques and skills
- Solving technological problems in creative ways through graphic drawings
- Additional software required: TurboCAD 21 Deluxe.
- An A3 printer is required.
- Drawing Instruments, A3 printer & scanner
- Students must have a personal A3 printer.
- Students can use a cell phone app for the scanning.
- Logical thinking skills
- 3D visualisation
- CAD is a Prerequisite in Grade 12
- Quantity Surveyor
- City Planner
- Land Surveyor
- Graphic Illustrator
- CAD System Operator
Do you have any unanswered questions?
Please complete the contact form below and one of our friendly team members will get back to you