Return to Subject Choices Overview
More about Life Science
- Life at molecular, cellular and tissue level
- Diversity and change
- Environmental studies
- Life processes in animals
- Life processes in plants
- Grade 10 and 11: Simple experiments using basic utensils and homeware for scientific investigations
- Grade 12: Compulsory three-day practical workshop
- Compulsory practical examinations in Grade 12 at a designated Brainline branch.
- Additional fees apply.
- Good language and communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Enquiring mind
- Veterinary surgeon
- Medical Careers
Do you have any unanswered questions?
Please complete the contact form below and one of our friendly team members will get back to you